Sicor machines meet the requirements of the following standards: 95/16/CE- EN 292/1/2 - EN 294 - EN 12015:1999 - EN 12016:1999 - EN 60204-1 - EN 81-1 :1998
- Working process with CNC flexible machinery system. The components are tested with Zeiss three-dimensional testing machines
- Final running-tests concerning vibrations, noise a.s.o. are carried out on 100% of gear boxes production
- Smooth quite operation, noise level (within the range of VDI 2566) < 60 dBA are guaranteed by Sicor gearboxes
- Cast iron EN-GJS-700-2-UNI EN 1563 with hardness over 250HB is used for traction sheaves
- Twin-Brakes with mechanically independent action.
- Synthetic oil is used for each model.
- The standard motors used are of italian/foreign production, protection class F , insulation Class IP21 - AC1 and AC2 (180 St/H) with forced ventilation. ACVVVF (240 St/H), high efficiency CDF 60%
- Standardized machine frames with/without deflection pulley, with vibration dampers are available
- Off-standard constructions (extended shafts, drums, special machine frames, safety brakes on slow shaft) are available on demand
- Gear boxes can be supplied equipped with Encoder, Tachometer and standard safety protections. Special protections are supplied on demand, according to customers drawings
- Each gear box is complete with the "Operation and Maintenance Manual". The "Certificate of Conformity" is supplied on demand
- The high quality of both the gear boxes projects criteria and the material used guarantee the long life of Sicor winches